Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Not even trying

Today’s Cereal: Rice Chex
Current Mood: Unmotivated

Sarah asked me if I liked the New Star Wars. While I think of a response, why don’t you get to know me better?


10 Random things I like:
Skittles
Driving fast with U2 playing loud
The Internet
Simpsons (but not the last few seasons—it’s not funny anymore, it’s just gotten weird)
Compliments
Honeybutter
Sleeping in
The Boy’s laugh
My husband’s goatee
Soft, warm cookies

10 Random things I don’t like:
People who talk too much
People who touch me (unless I know you well)
The nasty “woman-smell” of the office bathroom (25 women share that bathroom…)
Undercooked meat
Being in an elevator with other people
People talking to me stall-to-stall while I am going to the bathroom.
Dirt under my fingernails
Rap
Wind blowing my hair
Filing

3 Comments:

At Thu May 26, 08:35:00 AM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Ben's Cookies over at Gateway especially the peanutbutter cookies, in the immortal words of Tony, "They're GRRRRrrrreat!"

RR

 
At Thu May 26, 04:58:00 PM MDT, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

I hate bathroom talkers... let me pee in peace, ya know? But what I really don't get is people who take their cells into the stall with them and chat while they do their business, so to speak. :) That's just odd.

 
At Thu May 26, 05:50:00 PM MDT, Blogger Beck said...

And creepy!! I had a boss who used to do that ALL THE TIME. He didn't get why I thought it was icky. I tell you what, if I am on the phone with someone and I hear a toilet flush in the background, I will scream. And then wash my ear and phone thoroughly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home