Monday, April 25, 2005

Weekend highlights

Today's Cereal: Crispix and Kix
Current Mood: Tired

1) Went to Leatherby's Friday night, and finally got the ice cream that I have been craving for nigh on 3 weeks now.

2) Got some. Awesome.

3) Did "Projects" with my brother and his wife Saturday night. (you pick your favorite craft/hobby/project and work on it while we listen to music or watch movies)

4) Laughed as my Boy, who was crawling on the floor at the time, got humped by the brother's dog-- am I a bad mother or what? My kid gets raped by a dog and I laugh.

5) Didn't go to church on Sunday. Stayed home and played Rise of Nations with the Hubby while the Boy napped.

6) The Boy slept through the night for 2 nights in a row (we had to drug him up, though. He's getting 4 molars all at once...)

7) Was woken up a little too early this morning by a monster MF leg cramp that has left my calf feeling like someone hit it with a basball bat. What a way to start a Monday.

3 Comments:

At Mon Apr 25, 02:59:00 PM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Your weekend update is way better than my lame-o version. In my defense, I was awake at home for a total of 2 hours all weekend, so I'm pretty beat today.

 
At Mon Apr 25, 03:47:00 PM MDT, Blogger Beck said...

Oh crap, I didn't mean to copy your format!

I thought yours was a preview of stories to come. Like you were going to expand on "don't poke the snail". (WTH does that mean???) I was excited to hear all the interesting stories...

 
At Mon Apr 25, 04:38:00 PM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm pretty useless at work right now, so scoot on over and I'll expand on a couple of 'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home