Wednesday, April 27, 2005

*hurk*

Today's Cereal: Cream of Wheat (if you can call that cereal)
Current Mood: ill

So, last night The Boy and I either got the flu or food poisoning. The both of us were barfing all night. Let me say that it is not fun trying to clean up barf when you're about to do it, too.

I'm not a big barfer. Just don't do it. This was the first time for me in about 5 years. Before that it had probably been 7 years. I forgot how unpleasant it was. The crowning moment of the evening was when I was heaving uncontrollably at the toilet, and I completely and utterly peed myself. Now when was the last time you did THAT?? Stupid pregnant bladder.

2 Comments:

At Thu Apr 28, 11:17:00 AM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I've never peed myself while puking, but I've definitely been on the toilet while puking into a bucket...that's some good times right there. I'm sorry you're not feeling well.

 
At Thu Apr 28, 05:32:00 PM MDT, Blogger Beck said...

Yikes, that's something I have NEVER done-- though I am always afraid of it. Just like I am afraid of choking.

Thanks for your sympathy. There's nothing quite like discovering you have peed yourself. At first I thought I had barfed so hard my water had broken... then I smelled it...

I know, I know-- TMI!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home