Friday, March 11, 2005

Okay, all is well with my computer. I got a little worked up, I know... The problem was Spyware. But it should be fixed now. Damn those spyware creators! There is a special place in the lowest pit of Hell for them.

The Boy is napping; and I should be too, since I got very little sleep last night thanks to our biggest, fattest, stinkiest, dumbest, rudest cat. (she also happens to be the cuddliest one--which is THE ONLY reason she is still around. Oh, that and that she is the only one of the cats that is not afraid of the Boy. Here they are together:)


Sabrina (AKA "Beaner") & The Boy at 2 mos.

I am hoping to take Aiden to the park after he wakes up. The weather has been so nice this week, and I have had cabin fever for the last 2 months. And The Boy has had his first real tastes of "Outside" the last few weeks, and it's all he wants to do. If he would allow me 30 minutes to get dressed and put on some makeup, we could go out more. But NO!

But anyways. I took him to a park a few days ago, and we had a grand ol' time. He loved the swing, and he laughed and laughed when I took him down the slide. (Can you picture me, fairly huge at 5 months pregnant, climbing the stairs and going down the slide with The Boy in my arms? It was not a pretty sight. I was sore for a few days...) He didn't want to STOP going down the slide, in fact. But we had to. I let a group of kids go down in front of me at one point, and the smallest little girl at the end of the line made it her own personal water slide. She left a long, wet trail all the way down. I wasn't about to use my jeans as a sponge for her pee; so the time on the slide came to an end. Had to try going back DOWN the stairs with an unhappy boy in tow. In fact, the whole trip to the park came to an end because I started thinking about how that little Pee-girl was going to sit on all the swings and all the bouncy animals and... well, NO THANK YOU. In fact, I am squeamish about going back to that park at all-- I KNOW the county doesn't provide janitors to sanitize the playground equipment every night. Man, those places must be germ-pits, now that I think about it. I'm sure that little girl wasn't the first to wet her pants whilst at the park. Ew.

So now I am looking for a good park to go to. Wonder if it's too late to go to the zoo instead?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home