Monday, March 07, 2005

Questions for Scott

Scott has volunteered to be interviewed! Hooray! Scott is a funny, funny man. If I weren't a woman, I would use his blog entry about man bags as an audition monologue.
Alright, Scott. Time to be completely honest:

1) Where is the most interesting place that you've been naked?
2) Do you believe in God?
3) What, if any, are the genetic conditions you might inherit that may lead to your eventual death? (for example, my husband has prostate cancer coming from both sides. Yup, it'll do him in one day.)
4) What is the most embarrassing moment you've ever witnessed someone else having?
5) Do you have any fun zoo stories? Please share! (Like the time the orangutan smeared poo all over the window right in front of my brother and I.... that was awesome.)

Post a comment to let us know when you've answered your questions and posted them on your own blog. Don't forget to include the instructions for the next hapless soul:

Here's how it works:
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me"
2. I'll respond by asking you five questions here on my site (you'll each get your own questions)
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you'll ask them five questions.

6 Comments:

At Tue Mar 08, 06:42:00 AM MST, Blogger Scott said...

I am stuck in some trining for work. It may take time to get this done. Stupid training ruins everything!!

 
At Tue Mar 08, 06:42:00 AM MST, Blogger Scott said...

I am stuck in some trining for work. It may take time to get this done. Stupid training ruins everything!!

 
At Tue Mar 08, 10:05:00 AM MST, Blogger Beck said...

No problem, sweetie. You just "enjoy" your training, and be sure to get some good rage nice and worked up for your own blog. Nothing makes me laugh more than the creative use of swear words you accomplish when you are mad!

 
At Tue Mar 08, 01:44:00 PM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

ok...i'm intrigued by your questions for scott, interview me if you want to...

 
At Thu Mar 10, 01:03:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

Sarah's questions coming soon!

 
At Fri Mar 11, 08:50:00 PM MST, Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

that's interesting. Not sure if I'm up for an interview though. I might reveal something better left unsaid. On second thought, that's like half my posts....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home