Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Ick!

Um, yeah. About these gummies.

I obviously didn't take a good look at the bag as I bought these. I saw "Sour Gummies" and I was sold. I did notice that they were bug-shaped, which normally would have turned me off (I have an insanely deep-rooted fear of any and all bugs, which can be an entire blog entry for another day), but I was jonesin' for some gummies so bad I didn't think it would matter.

I did NOT, however, notice that they had "Fun, Juicy Centers!". Which means, I take a bite of a cherry flavored roach, and find that it squishes and opaque white liquid comes out. A little TOO real for this Entomophobe. Not to mention this pregnant, easily nauseated entomophobe.

First person to send me their mailing address gets the rest of the bag. (Only one eaten!)

4 Comments:

At Tue Mar 08, 02:46:00 PM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

um, yeah, I'm good, thanks

 
At Tue Mar 08, 02:56:00 PM MST, Blogger Dane said...

I was having a discusion with a friend about gummies. Licorise Babies in particular. I said that when I was a kid, early 80s, we called them "nigger" babies.

I was wondering, with your gummie expertise, if it was just me or did everyone call them that?

 
At Tue Mar 08, 03:17:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

Ha! I have never heard that. Must be just you. Thoughh those sound awfully good right now...

I thought it was funny that recently I heard that term referred to on TV as "The N-Word"... as if it were akin to the "F-Bomb". Back in the 80's I don't remember it being so bad. Bad, yes; but not "The N-Word" bad. My dad calls Brazil nuts "Nigger Toes".

 
At Tue Mar 08, 03:25:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

Sold! to the man who likes to eat bugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home