Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Have I gone too far?

It's my day in the office today. I made myself a PB&J sandwich this morning, thinking I would be thrifty and bring my lunch from home, but I stupidly left it on the kitchen counter. I am worried that I might have left my yogurt there, too.

So, I TOTALLY just went to the supermarket down the street from my office for lunch. Did I stop at the deli? Did I run for the salad bar? Oh no. Not me. I brought back a banana, some milk, and a box of cereal. Could I have a problem with addiction?

Oh, and I got some gummy candy, too. Mmmmmm, beautiful gummies....

3 Comments:

At Tue Mar 08, 02:09:00 PM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

No, that's a fine lunch. You've got three major food groups covered, and aren't bananas good for pregnant women? Something about potassium.

I always try to be good about bringing my lunch to work but I inevitably end up going out, thus wasting the food I brought. It's taken many years, but I've come to the conclusion that it's cheaper for me to buy my lunch/dinner out than to buy groceries and have them go to waste, cuz I'm going out anyway.

 
At Tue Mar 08, 02:14:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

Bananas are great for pregnant women! Except for the banana anus. I'm sure it causes cancer.

As if my 2 bowls of cereal this morning weren't enough for the day! I need me some cereal that is fortified with protein, so I am covering that meat group that I can never seem to stomach. (Hence the peanut butter). Maybe I'll try some of that new Kellog's Soylent Green....

 
At Tue Mar 08, 02:18:00 PM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

...it's made of peeeeeeeeople!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home