Thursday, March 03, 2005

At some point the government SHOULD step in...


Bad-Ass Aiden

Here's my kid looking all tough with his hair spiked up and his tow truck shirt on. He looks so "rad". All he needs is a mullet and he would be the ultimate bad-ass. I freakin' LOVE this picture! (Thanks for snapping it, mom.)

Aren't little kids with mullets sad? They don't know how uncool they look. Their parents are just screwing them up for life by having their hair that way. Because lets face it, a mullet says a thousand things about a person. I see a little kid with a mullet, and I automatically think, "I bet that kid would kick me in the shin and tell me to *#&^ off if he had a chance."

We had a discussion with some friends, and decided that there needed to be some sort of White Trash Intervention Program. The program would take kids with mullets, give them a decent haircut, teach them proper grammar and good taste in music, and basically set them straight in life. In extreme cases, we might have to castrate them so there would not be a chance of passing on the white-trashedness.

I'm a-scared of my kid ever wanting a mullet when he gets older. He can pierce whatever he wants, but if he grows a mullet he is on his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home