Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Finally! Questions for Sarah

I've known Sarah since we were in elementary school. She was a good friend and always stuck up for timid little me. She's hilarious, fashionable, smart, and loves candy. I like that.

Here are 5 questions for Sarah:

1) What, in your opinion, are the best 3 movies ever made and WHY?

2) What is your VERY FIRST memory?

3) Can you name all the states you've ever been in? (layovers don't count...)

4) I liked this one, so I'll use it again-- Where is the most interesting place you've been naked?

5)Have you ever felt attracted to a teacher? (Do tell!)


I actually had another really good question for you that I am dying to know the answer to, but I was worried it might be too personal... and I'm not sure if any of the people involved are checking up on your blog; so it will have to wait for another day!

2 Comments:

At Wed Mar 16, 10:27:00 AM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

You can ask the other question, I don't mind. I'll answer my questions later today...

 
At Wed Mar 16, 12:18:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

Alright, if you say so!

I have first-hand experience of the trouble with being "best friends" with a guy. Inevitably, one of you ends up crushing on the other. I been curious to know if Ryan or Richard ever made the moves on you. You know, tried to kiss you or something.

You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I'm curious...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home