Wednesday, October 12, 2005

New Link

Today's Cereal: Golden Grahams
Current Mood: Sneaky (I'm posting at work! Shh!)

Quickie for you today--
Just want to introduce a new "Blog Friend", LostNowFound. AKA, Kelly.

Kelly went to school with me, and I will proudly admit that I had a small crush on him in high school. I think that stems back to when we were in Elementary together. For the 4th, 5th, and 6th graders, our elementary school had "dances" (pre-teens and pre-pre-teens swaying back and forth WITHOUT TOUCHING- because you still were afraid of cooties even then). The very first dance I went to as a 4th grader I was SO SCARED! And being a shy little mouse, I stood against the wall wanting to disappear because no one was asking me to dance! Kelly became my knight in shining armor that day because he so gallantly rescued me from being a wallflower. Not only did I get to dance, I danced with a 6th grader! So thanks, Kelly, for giving me such a nice memory and possibly saving my self-esteem from permanent damage.

Remember when we went bowling that one time? That was awesome.

2 Comments:

At Wed Oct 12, 03:27:00 PM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I wondered who that guy was...I was looking at the pictures of his kid and the older one totally looks like him. For a long time his little bro and I didn't get along. We probably still don't. Yeah, it's ruined my adult life. Oh, and those dances were like dodgeball in the dark. Horribly ostracizing and fun at the same time.

 
At Tue Oct 18, 03:10:00 PM MDT, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

Too funny... swaying next to each other to the music. What a picture. LOL!!

Kelly seems like quite the knight in shining armor. Will have to go visit the blog.

Have missed your blog Beck. Sorry I've been so busy. Okay, overwhelmed. Hope things are good with you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home