Monday, September 26, 2005

My birthday wish list

Upon Holly's request and as previously promised, here is what I want for my birthday (this Thursday!), in no particular order:

  1. These. Or something like them (i.e., slightly stretch, straight leg, mid-rise). Size 12. Petite or short if possible.
  2. This. Coconut Lime or Vanilla Sugar.
  3. Something like these. Black. Small or medium? I don't know-- how do you measure hands?
  4. I want this from Kitt (size 5, blue topaz) because my wedding ring won't fit me till I lose some of the baby-weight. Stupid baby-weight. Go to hell.
  5. One 'o these. In Victorian Blue, Raspberry Beret Red, or White. Medium.
  6. I rather like this, in Cranberry Sauce Red. Medium.
  7. This would be fun.

That's all the specifics I can think of. Movie tickets & dinner gift certificates are good, too. A date would be a great gift!

Ah, I love birthdays. Come to my party, -K-? We're having crepes for dinner, watching the Smallville season premiere (yes, I AM that big of a geek), and having lemon cake with cream cheese frosting. See you then!

4 Comments:

At Tue Sep 27, 01:38:00 AM MDT, Blogger Sarebear said...

no beads? hee.

Course, I already gave you your present, but still, I figured beads or somethin would be on there.

Except wait, the gem faire . . . hee!

 
At Tue Sep 27, 04:03:00 PM MDT, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

Lemon cake with cream cheese frosting? I am SOOO there. How much is a ticket? :)

That was fun, reading your list and all... minus that I am now hungry. Thanks oodles.

happy bday early!

(buy her a ring!!!!) :)

 
At Thu Sep 29, 07:39:00 AM MDT, Blogger Orion_skie said...

Happy Birthday Beck! *HUGE HUGS*

 
At Thu Sep 29, 04:38:00 PM MDT, Blogger Beck said...

Oh thank you! You are the first person who told me that. Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home