Monday, September 19, 2005

Did you meet my uncle, Bruce Wayne?

Today's cereal: Rice Chex and Pops
Current Mood: Snacky
The Boy's New Word of the Day: Bach

So, I was singing this funny little song to The Boy the other day:

"I love Mommy, she loves me.
We love Daddy, yesiree!
He loves us and so you see,
we are a happy family."

Every time I sang it, Aiden would say in his cute little voice, "A-gin!"

I started putting in other names instead of Mommy & Daddy, like Aiden and Robin. Pretty soon The Boy started requesting people for me to sing about, and so I complied. We sung the song about Papa, and Gramma, and Quinton. I could barely make it through his last request though, I was laughing so hard. But sing it, I did:

"I love Aiden, he loves me
We love Batman, yesiree...."


I hope he makes it to the next family reunion!

4 Comments:

At Mon Sep 19, 01:57:00 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Sep 20, 02:47:00 PM MDT, Blogger Sarebear said...

OhMyGosh! That is SO CUTE! And hilarious.

He knows about Batman already? How absolutely adorable.

Yeah I woulda been having to fight back the chortles as I was singing, too.

I love moments like this.

 
At Wed Sep 21, 11:31:00 AM MDT, Blogger failproof said...

Is that the "rich uncle" we've always hoped we had?

Speaking of Batman, Jeremy and I went and saw Batman Begins the other night... It was very good. I liked it way better than the Batman that Tim Burton directed and Michael Keaton starred in.

 
At Wed Sep 21, 12:33:00 PM MDT, Blogger Holly said...

So, did you discover "Bruce Wayne" in your genalogy research? Why haven't you shared this information before now? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home