Saturday, July 09, 2005

Baby Robin


We mourn the passing of Pre-Natal, Hormonal Becky Davis and welcome the new and improved Post-Natal, Hormonal Becky Davis back into the world. Yes, Baby Robin was born on July 7th, 2005 at 8:14 pm.

In this corner, weighing in at 7 pounds 15 ounces and 19 inches long, we have for the first time in the ring, Robin Rae Davis!! And in this corner, weighing in around 24 pounds (or so?) her big brother Aiden!! How will he handle this new menace in the house? What will he do without all the attention? Only time will tell! LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Beck is still in the Hospital until sometime this afternoon, so I, her cool brother Bryan, am letting her blogging world know the good news.

5 Comments:

At Sat Jul 09, 07:32:00 PM MDT, Blogger Lucius Atherton said...

Congrats, Beck! You got your parasite out, and she's cute as hell! (At least once they clean all that slime off). I wanted to call, but I know how it is with people bothering you all the time after you have a baby.

 
At Sat Jul 09, 09:14:00 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WIN!!!! The little smoochie waited for me to get out to Utah so I could give her mom some good pampering (as good as I can with a broken wrist) AND made her grand arrival on the day I picked. Peanut M&Ms for me...aaaahhh yeah! I think I should get a lifetime's supply for assisting in the labor induction...mmmmm.

 
At Sat Jul 09, 10:42:00 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooot whooot, congratulations

 
At Mon Jul 11, 08:32:00 AM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. I've got a little something for you two, so I'll send it in the mail this week.

 
At Mon Jul 11, 08:46:00 PM MDT, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

That is a great post, btw... I'll have to check out your brother's blog now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home