Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Frikkin' HUGE

Today's Cereal: Frosted Rice Krispies (seriously, you gotta try these!)
Current Mood: Amused

You all laugh when I say how big I am. I know it. Well here's proof for you:


Gettin' bigger by the SECOND


Need to see it again?


Tummy close-up

I have an appointment with my midwife this afternoon. We'll see what she says about how close I am now. The full moon is tonight... could that be what I need to get this labor started?

I wouldn't mind it happening this afternoon. And let's be honest-- it's because I have make-up on today. How girly am I, that I won't leave the house without make-up on, even to FREAKIN' HAVE A BABY!? The way I look at it, Pictures WILL be taken. I must look as hot as possible at all times. Can you just see it? Me, making a "pushing with all my might" face (imagine your worst "poo-ing face", and times it by 10) but beautifully made up? It'll be great.

6 Comments:

At Tue Jun 28, 11:57:00 AM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

holy crap, girl. you look beautiful!

 
At Tue Jun 28, 12:09:00 PM MDT, Blogger Beck said...

Hey, thanks!! I'm all rosy-cheeked in this picture from painting all afternoon. You should see me in the morning, though...

 
At Tue Jun 28, 03:00:00 PM MDT, Blogger Orion_skie said...

You look great! Makeup before giving birth is one of my favourite stories of how my friends dad had to wait while she did her hair and face before leaving for the hospital. He didn't understand but it's totally something some women must do.

 
At Wed Jun 29, 06:32:00 AM MDT, Blogger Scott said...

Something about the CD case in the background makes it look like you are smoking a cigarette.

Oh, also because I never want to hear, "What - I am not pregnant" When I ask a woman when she is due - you are currently at the minimum size that I might consider asking that question.

 
At Thu Jun 30, 03:33:00 PM MDT, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

Geesh, I wish I'd had time to do my makeup... I got to the hospital and my little guy's feet were sticking out into the birth canal. Threw the whole place into an uproar and I was like "wha..." So clueless. Forgot to mention he was breech. And gee, noone ever listened to me when I said my deliveries were fast... think that was 40 minutes from my first contraction, and apparently only cause he was not head first.

I wish you a nice slow easy delivery, with no up-roar. :)

Oh, and check out my blog entry today for my littlemunchkins area... eeks on the baby size here!!!

http://littlemunchkins.blogspot.com/

Oh, and you are gorgeous. Wish I'd looked half that great preggers.

 
At Thu Jun 30, 11:50:00 PM MDT, Blogger Beck said...

Hey, thanks everyone for being so awesome and saying I look good. I had a terrible day today--can't sleep anymore, so I'm just too damn tired-- It made me feel a little better. Even if you were just saying so to be nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home