Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Why does #@$^ like this only happen to ME?

Today's cereal: Frosted Rice Krispies & Fruity Pebbles
Current Mood: Freaked out

So I was just trying to put on my shoe, and a big ugly spider crawled out of my shoe and almost ate me. Seriously.

Why does this only happen to me?

It seems like people who AREN'T afraid of spiders never see the little bastards; but I, I who am deathly afraid of them, am always having face-offs. Watch your back you 8-legged freaks...

Same goes for meat. People who aren't squeamish about meat never have problems. But whenever I get brave enough (or hungry enough) to eat flesh, I find a big ol' ugly vein sticking out of my next bite. Or I find a piece of cartiledge the size of a small truck in my hamburger. Crap like that.

Stupid spider. Now I'm a-scared to put on my other shoe.

5 Comments:

At Tue Jun 21, 02:33:00 PM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I like that you said 'trying' to put on your shoe.

 
At Tue Jun 21, 02:43:00 PM MDT, Blogger Beck said...

And I like that you caught that.
Seriously, I'm a walking Seinfeld episode. Imagine Kramer about a foot shorter, female, and grossly pregnant... all the flailing he does-- that's ME attempting to do anything! I'm sure seeing me try to roll over in bed at night is freakin' hilarious.

 
At Tue Jun 21, 04:29:00 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hilarious...and noisy.

 
At Tue Jun 21, 04:30:00 PM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Just think, though, any day you will have a new baby and she'll be beautiful and wonderful, until she poops. I have a funny poop story for you, but I'll have to email it to you...

 
At Wed Jun 22, 04:39:00 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beck loves poo stories...remember, she has a poo spoon in her bathroom! As for the spiders, I just know that every one I find is getting ready to hide like a million babies somewhere in my house. I taught Victoria how to get a tissue and flush away spiders (and other creepy crawlies) for me. She used to stomp them, but then I had to clean up squished spider guts all of the time. My cats are also really good at playing with them to death. It is always fun to wake up and find a crumpled spider carcass in the middle of the kitchen floor! Better that way than crawling around, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home