Sunday, June 26, 2005

Just Waiting

Today's Cereal: Frosted Rice Krispies & Corn Pops
Current Mood: Bored

No baby yet.

I'm starting to feel like I'm letting people down because everyone is expecting her to come, like, YESTERDAY. Last night I was trying to go into labor through the sheer force of my willpower; but I will freely admit that it was because Kitt had to speak in church today, and I had to teach a Sunday School lesson, and neither of us wanted to prepare for it. I guess that's allright. Tomorrow will mark 37 weeks, which is officially full-term. I guess I'm glad that she made it this far so she can be big and healthy. But I'm admittedly tired of this huge belly in the way of EVERYTHING.

Still working on the pink room. If we could just stop running out of tape, we could probably get it done! I will post a picture when it is all finished, so everyone can ooh and ahh.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jun 28, 05:36:00 AM MDT, Blogger Scott said...

I realize with *every* person in your life saying things like, "whoa! you are huge when is that thing going to pop?" [then they try to make some kind of turkey timer joke] That you don't need anonymous people from Cleveland bugging you too... but if you could shoot for - 06/29/05 9:42am - that would make me right. PS - I am claiming 9:42 Eastern and whatever time zone you are in too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home