Thursday, June 23, 2005

Just an update

Today's Cereal: Cocoa Puffs
Current Mood: Achey all over (that's not really a mood though, is it?)

So I went to my midwife today. I am dialated to a 4 now. Sorry Shawna, I doubt I'll make it to July 3rd. It's looking like Scott's is going to be the closest guess on when the baby will come. Maybe I will send him some Peanut M&M's as a prize. Though why he'd want to poison his body with those is beyond me. Give me Skittles any day.

That reminds me... when I was in the office yesterday I noticed that the vending machine had been refilled. Hooray! And holy crap, the guy had put some Good N' Plenty in there. I LOVE those! Black licorice is SO yummy. But have you ever noticed how it turns your poo an unnatural shade of blueish-green? The only bad thing is that he is still putting in lots of trail-mix type stuff. Look dude, no one wants your health food. Put more of those ginormous pink-frosted sugar cookies in there. You know, the ones that have, like, 36 grams of fat per cookie? Yeah, those'd be HOT.

Oh yeah, he's also upped the price on the Hostess stuff from 80 cents to a dollar. Bastard.


On another note, I have two words for anyone with infants or toddlers. Baby Einstein. Man, our kid will sit and watch those for HOURS if I let him. It's a good way to get a half hour to cook dinner or something. One Saturday morning we put Aiden in front of a Baby Einstein DVD and ran into the other room for a quickie. AWESOME. Right now he's watching Baby Neptune. Sure I might be a bad mother for letting my kid watch TV, but you try being 9 months pregnant and running after a toddler all day. I bet you will swallow your criticism in a SECOND. Hypocrite.

2 Comments:

At Thu Jun 23, 07:00:00 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My girls have Baby Picasso and Mozart...They make our long drives from GA to NC and back a bit more bearable. Never thought about using them for preoccupation whilr the shmub and I do "other stuff". hmmmm...

I can't believe you are going to have your baby before I get there. Ah, well...I tried. I guess I will just have to give you post-natal pampering. Can't wait to see you! lovies and lickery kisses

 
At Fri Jun 24, 10:30:00 AM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I bet you poop out that baby this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home