Friday, June 24, 2005

Livin' in a Hell Hole!

Today's Cereal: Honey Nut Cheerios
Current Mood: Irritated, annoyed, aggravated, bothered, frustrated-- pick one!

I suppose this is what they call "Nesting". Apparently one of the signs of impending labor is a mad urge to clean everything and make sure everything is pretty and ready for a new baby. I'm SO feeling this today. I would like to clean the whole house, BUTT, I have a small Boy following behind me making messes faster than I can clean them up. And I'm just exhausted. It ain't easy walking around with a bowling ball in my crotch, let alone trying to clean and do laundry and paint a bedroom and pack a bag. I just want someone to take the Boy away for about 24 hours so I can get everything done that I need to. Is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home