Tuesday, June 07, 2005

More Bitching

Today's Cereal: Cheerios and Crunch Berries
Current Mood: Better that Sunday, but not much.

Didn't sleep again last night. The Boy woke up practically every hour, and screamed to be comforted. He's almost 18 months old for hell's sake! When does this end? There better be something seriously wrong with him, or I will sell him to the gypsies for being defective about sleeping.

I tried to take a nap just now while The Boy was napping, but the white trash kids who live behind us were outside playing. From what I could tell, they were playing a game that consisted of loud, LOUD girly shrieking every 4 seconds. Or maybe they were just pushing the littlest sister too high in the swing or something. At any rate, they suck and I wish they'd move to Alaska. Or maybe Canada.

Still haven't started painting the pink room. Totally lack the energy, let alone the free time where The Boy isn't pulling on my leg to take him for a 12-mile walk around the neighborhood. One good thing is that it has been rainy the last two days, so I couldn't do the walk-thing. The downside is the whining that has resulted from that. I HATE the sound of his whine. Why can't he laugh more? That's a really cute sound.

I want to talk to you all about Dr. Suess, but I need a scanner first to illustrate my point. Look for that post soon.

3 Comments:

At Tue Jun 07, 02:41:00 PM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd come help you paint, but I'm terribly allergic to cats. Maybe if I got a mask or something...

 
At Tue Jun 07, 03:17:00 PM MDT, Blogger Beck said...

But... But you HAD a cat! A big black one! (That I was highly allergic to...) Ah well, thanks for the offer.

 
At Tue Jun 07, 03:39:00 PM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, towards the end, I became really allergic to her. I can't hang out at Leah's because of her big, gray cat. Stupid allergies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home