Sunday, June 12, 2005

To my Sweetheart

Today's Cereal: Raisin Nut Bran and Apple Jacks
Current Mood: Nesting

It occurred to me, looking back over my blog, that my last several entries are very negative. I realize that blogs are often places to rant-- especially when you are like me and don't ever complain to anyone to their face, and you need a place to let off steam. But I don't want to come off looking like a whiner and complainer. Let's blame it on the hormones, shall we?

So I thought I would leave a positive post here for once.

I want to tell the world how wonderful my husband is. He does so much for me that I will never be able to repay him! Here are 25 wonderful things about my Hubby:
1) He is my best friend.
2) We are soul mates! We are so often the same person that we rarely fight.
3) We can usually read each other's minds.
4) He takes care of The Boy when I am too tired, even when he is also tired from working all day.
5) And then on top of that he will cook dinner (he is an awesome cook)!
6) He is a good father.
7) He is kind to everyone, and I admire him so much for that.
8) He is patient with me,
9) and patient with almost everyone else.
10) Everyone who knows him thinks that he is a pretty decent guy.
11) He is creative
12) and smart,
13) a little arrogant,
14) and funny.
15) He has a wonderful sense of humor.
16) He likes my cats;
17) and on top of that, he is kind to ALL animals. (So few men are; it was one of the things that I fell in love with him over.)
18) He is a good tipper,
19) He has an adorable smile,
20) and occasionally I am the one to make him laugh- genuinely laugh. I love when I can do that.
21) He humors my weird ideas
22) and he has just as many hobbies as I do.
23) He believes in me,
24) he brings me donuts and shakes,
25) and when I can't sleep, all it takes is for him to touch me and I feel secure enough to fall asleep.


The Hubby and The Boy

I love you Kitty!

6 Comments:

At Mon Jun 13, 05:38:00 AM MDT, Blogger Scott said...

I read this "18) He is a good tipper," as he's a good "stripper". I was like - now we are getting somewhere. Some real honesty about the inner workings... oh that says tipper doesn't it.

This is a very nice post - kudos.

 
At Mon Jun 13, 08:36:00 AM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I read #18 the same way - good stripper. Awesome.

 
At Mon Jun 13, 09:50:00 AM MDT, Blogger Beck said...

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever seen the Hubby attempt to strip for me. Hmmmm...

Sweetie?

 
At Tue Jun 14, 04:29:00 PM MDT, Blogger Lucius Atherton said...

I felt kind of sad for him that his caresses put you to sleep. But I have a few words of praise for Kitt, too. He is absolutely one of the coolest people on earth to do nothing with. He is also one of the most imaginative, creative people that I know, and he makes me soak my pants with laughter with every other word he says. Here's to the proprietor of the Sexparace.

 
At Wed Jun 15, 11:13:00 AM MDT, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

Awww, that's a sweet picture. And a very interesting mental picture, the stripping. Must discuss that with the hub. :)

 
At Thu Jun 16, 02:12:00 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really...I am pretty sure I saw him do a little strip tease for the three of us and the cats when we were living at the Bombee House. He and Willis would get out there and get funky! You sure you don't remember?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home