Friday, April 08, 2005

A few things I would sell my soul for...

Today's Cereal: Vanilla Creme Frosted Min-Wheats
Current Mood: Snacky

...or at least rent it out for a while for.

1) Something else besides Spaghetti-O's for lunch
2) Curly hair
3) A cheesecake blizzard from Dairy Queen
4) Perfect pitch
5) A few more inches (5'6" sounds so nice! And I wouldn't have to hem EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' pair of pants I buy...)
6) A Rumbi Island Grill within walking distance
7) A clone of myself
8) A few more hours of sleep every night
9) A cat that doesn't shed
10) A trip to St. Croix tomorrow

2 Comments:

At Fri Apr 08, 01:59:00 PM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

1. yeah, spaghetti-o's are gross
2. like afro curly?
3. i've never had a blizzard, though i hear they're divine
4. i only sing in the car by myself
5. it's good to be tall - i like my 5'9" status
6. really? i much prefer rubio's
7. that'd be awesome, as long as it was 1/3 my size
8. 10-4, good buddy
9. all cats are deadly to me
10. too far to fly

 
At Fri Apr 08, 05:24:00 PM MDT, Blogger David said...

Spaghetti-O's with the meat balls.. Now that is good eatin.

P.S.
How in the world do you know the names of so many different types of Cereal's????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home