Monday, February 21, 2005

Frosted Lucky Charms, they're magically delicious!

After a bowl and a half of cornflakes this morning, I made my breakfast complete with some Lucky Charms. (I told you, I really like cold cereal!) I haven't had Lucky Charms for quite some time because they make my teeth hurt, so I thought I was in for a real treat as I poured myself a bowl of those beloved pink hearts, orange stars, yellow moons, green clovers, and blue diamonds (okay, okay, AND the freakin' purple horseshoes. Although Lucky Charms were never the same after they added those). You can imagine my shock, then, when instead of finding all my old marshmallow friends, I find myself with a headache from all the psychedelic colors of all the unrecognizeable marshmallows. Now they've got the red balloons, orange and white shooting stars, yellow and dark yellow pots of gold, rainbows, hats, BLUE moons!?, kitchen sinks, and the neighbor's dog. What the hell??! The only thing left of the originals are the pink hearts and those damn purple horseshoes. Oh no, wait, they DO have the green clovers... but they are advertising them as "NEW Green Clovers!", so I assume they had been taken out. I almost couldn't eat it. It was like eating those fake "Marshmallow Maties" when what you really wanted was Lucky Charms-- because let's face it, they AREN'T the same.

In other news, I got my hair cut this morning. Hacked off about 4 inches. Now it's all short and shaggy, and will hopefully be sexy. I'm a bit worried, though. I didn't get it styled, so I came home with it all wet and limp, and it doesn't look a THING like what I was aiming for. Lets hope that when I wake up from my (much needed) nap and get a chance to do something with it, I will look like the hot and spunky anime girl I am in my imagination. Minus the blue, of course.

4 Comments:

At Mon Feb 21, 02:08:00 PM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent choice on the cut. Did she suggest a good hair wax/putty to give you the piecey look?

 
At Mon Feb 21, 09:20:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

I told her I used to use Bed Head when it was really short before, and she said that would work still. I like the smell of it!

 
At Tue Feb 22, 10:26:00 AM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

ghetto name link: http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/ghetto/

 
At Fri Mar 04, 09:43:00 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like Marshmellow Maties better then Lucky Charms, but that's just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home