Friday, November 04, 2005

All Hallow's Eve

Today's Cereal: Cran-Vanilla Crunch & Frosted Rice Krispies
Current Mood: Meh.



Here we are at my brother and sister-in-law's Halloween Party! I look a little pissed-- it's because I had been wearing a mask (I'm CatWoman if you can't tell...must keep with the family theme!), but the mask was messing with my periphe.... periphrea.... perif.... Aw hell, I couldn't see out the sides. And it was giving me a kick-A headache. I had to ditch it.


The Boy wouldn't wear the Batman mask. Little Turkey. Oh well, he was still cute. Fun party, Bry & Jana! Sorry our family always takes most of the prizes. We're cool that way.


Trick-or-Treating did NOT go well. For some reason The Boy threw a tantrum at every doorstep. And of course the people inside heard him crying and answered the door-- so there we were with our freaking-out toddler, looking like total asses for dragging him around when he didn't want to go. Embarrassing. We went to a grand total of THREE houses. Enough for him, but it meant very little candy for me to steal from him. Poo.

4 Comments:

At Sat Nov 05, 10:49:00 PM MST, Blogger Sarebear said...

AMAZING coordinated bat-family.

You're all a bit batty? I KNEW IT!

 
At Mon Nov 07, 09:03:00 AM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

Your hair is really cute (as is the whole fam).

 
At Mon Nov 07, 06:38:00 PM MST, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

My kids went for the FULL TWO HOURS. Ugh. We have more candy in our house than Target has. Hee. Not. Cause *I* am the one home all day.

Great costumes btw... love the family togetherness. :)

 
At Mon Nov 07, 07:03:00 PM MST, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

ps Beck, you are so sexy!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home