Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Well, crap!

You Failed 8th Grade Math

Oh no, you only got 6/10 correct!



It's been a while, okay? I always HATED math. I still have nightmares about high school math class. I dream frequently that I haven't done any of my homework for months and months, and the end of the term is coming up... I'll NEVER be able to catch up with all that work! Or I dream that I am sitting down to take a final, but I haven't BEEN in the class since school started because I was sluffing with my friend, Kerri. THE ANXIETY! I hate those dreams. As much as I hate math.

5 Comments:

At Wed Oct 26, 08:10:00 AM MDT, Blogger Mathieu said...

Whew... got 9 out of 10.

That brought back some memories. Gonna post that on my blog.

:) good day to you and don't have nightmares. :)

 
At Wed Oct 26, 09:35:00 AM MDT, Blogger Holly said...

I got 9/10 correct on my math test. Wow! I couldn't believe it. Do you know how long it has been since I was in 8th grade? Almost 20 years. I am quite impressed with myself. I might be able to help Jeremy with his math in a few years. Thanks for posting this on your blog. It was quite fun to do.

 
At Wed Oct 26, 01:19:00 PM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Because I'm a smartass, I took the quiz and guessed on every single one. You know what I got? 9 out of 10. You know how I did in math back in the day? 0 out of 10. Math is hard. Do you remember Mrs. Simpson at Kennedy? She was so mean!

 
At Wed Oct 26, 01:25:00 PM MDT, Blogger Beck said...

Aaaah! Everyone is smarter than me (except Kelly-- ha ha!) even when they guess! Aaaah!

Mrs. Simpson, AKA the mother from "Throw Momma from the Train?! Hoo yeah! She was CRABB-Y! Man, I hate math.

 
At Wed Oct 26, 02:56:00 PM MDT, Blogger failproof said...

Sorry all... 10 out of 10... I'm the bomb!
And just in case you don't believe me... Check out my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home