Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Uh-oh... time to make myself a "Swear Jar"

Today's Cereal: Peanut Butter Cookie Crisp
Current Mood: Amused

So, I was playing with The Boy just now, and the phone rang. I put him down (which started a tantrum), and I ran down the hall to get to the phone before the answering machine picked up. Running behind me, mad as hell, was The Boy-- who was yelling, "Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!"

To that I have to say, Dammit. The Boy has picked up a new word! Not only did he get it from me, he used it in context. Now that's comedy.

5 Comments:

At Tue Oct 25, 11:36:00 AM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

My submission of words to teach The Boy:

moist
rutabaga
shwing
dude

 
At Tue Oct 25, 11:40:00 AM MDT, Blogger Beck said...

Shwing! Ha! I haven't hear that for so long! Alright, mission accepted.

He'll probably learn dude before too long anyways- I say that WAY too much.

 
At Tue Oct 25, 03:27:00 PM MDT, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

Ohhhh, moist is one of those words from a post way back of "bad" words not to say right (which never occurred to me)? Where'd I read that... here??

Why do they listen at the most inopportune times? Grrr. :)

 
At Tue Oct 25, 03:37:00 PM MDT, Blogger Holly said...

I don't recall any specific words my kids picked up from me, but I do recall that Jordyn use to roll her eyes just like me whenever I am annoyed with someone. I didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out to me. I wish I could say that she out grew this, but she hasn't and it annoys the crap out of me and Jeremy.

 
At Thu Oct 27, 09:15:00 AM MDT, Blogger bettyrae said...

Pretty sure he heard his Grandma say those same words when you were here on Monday. So it is passed on from generation to generation....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home