Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Harry

Today's Cereal: Raisin Bran
Current Mood: Tiiiiired

So I finished my Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince yesterday. I spent the entire afternoon bawling like some post-partum freak because of it. It's hard to nurse a baby when you are shaking with sobs. Yup, if effected me that much.

I'd love to talk about it, give my opinions and thoughts on it, but I don't want to spoil the story for anyone. (I remember how bad it sucked when someone spoiled Sixth Sense for me. Man was I pissed!) Let me just say that I was COMPLETELY SURPRISED at who the Half-Blood Prince ended up being; though now in hindsight it was fairly obvious. And I have a theory about who R.A.B. is...

3 Comments:

At Thu Jul 21, 11:43:00 AM MDT, Blogger Scott said...

I can't really read. There is no chance I will pick up something that thick and think, "yeah I should read this" - so you won't ruin it for me.

 
At Thu Jul 21, 02:01:00 PM MDT, Blogger Unknown said...

HP doesn't have any pretty pictures of shoes or purses, so I'll never read it. Who's the Half Blood Prince?

 
At Thu Jul 21, 05:06:00 PM MDT, Blogger Lucius Atherton said...

Your theory just HAS to be right...especially after what I discovered in Order of the Phoenix. Also, I'm surprised at how many people think differently than I do about where Snape's loyalties lie...I think the evidence is pretty overwhelming for my theory, but I guess you can't please everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home