Monday, March 21, 2005

Quickie

Just wanted to let you all know, so's you can be extremely jealous, that we were able to get tickets to the U2 concert that's coming in December. That may seem like no big deal, but U2 always sell out in less than an hour here in Salt Lake. (Maybe it's the same everywhere?) I am so excited. Big Hugs to my husband and brother and dear friend Dave who all used their high-speed internet connections to try and get us tickets. The $8 per ticket surcharge for buying them on the internet is totally worth not having to stand in line at 4:00 a.m. just for the CHANCE to get tickets.

Wait for me, Bono! We'll be together soon!

3 Comments:

At Mon Mar 21, 02:16:00 PM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

You lucky, lucky girl! I'm green with envy.

 
At Tue Mar 22, 09:28:00 AM MST, Blogger Erik with a K said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

I also just got tickets to the Dec 10th Cleveland show...lower level 6th row on Edge's side. I'm still smiling - thank you U2 fan club!

I also managed to get a pair for the NYC show in May - Mrs. TNO and I are flying the cheap shuttle up for a fun weekend.

Have you seen this yet? Click on the video from their induction ceremony - Until the End of The World http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/u2/artist.jhtml?_requestid=1970

 
At Tue Mar 22, 01:18:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

Okay, so I left this message hoping to make a few people jealous, but you have really put me in my place! LOWER LEVEL, 6TH ROW?!?! That is so freakin' amazing. While I am happy to be going AT ALL, we are in the upper level, straight across. Good view, but not close at all. You are going to have to tell me all about it. And if The Edge flicks some sweat on you, please save it in a bottle for me. I will pay you well.

Thanks for the link- I will definitely check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home