Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Nicked from Carly

Today's cereal: Honeycomb. Did they change Honeycomb? It seems more "whole wheat-y" lately. Not gross, but different.

If you've got a blog, go here. It will create a "word cloud" that takes commonly used words from your blog. I thought it was funny that "poo" is one of my words. I tried to post it for you to see, but I couldn't get it to work. So here is a link to it, courtesy of Lostnowfound (Thanks!)


Speaking of poo, The Boy poo-ed in the bathtub again yesterday. I was letting him play in the tub while I dressed Robin, and I heard him yell, "Mama, clean up!" I thought he was just ready to get out, so I kept telling him just a minute while I finished with Robin. Little did I know of the horror that was waiting for me. And I didn't have the Poo Spoon!

I'm not sure how I feel about The Boy assuming that I am the one who is supposed to come and clean it up.

4 Comments:

At Wed Feb 08, 11:36:00 AM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

Again, the thought of scooping poo out of a tub without a hazmat suit is so distressing that it makes my brain slow down.

 
At Wed Feb 08, 04:09:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

Yes, I definitely didn't see myself doing that 10 years ago. Even 2 years ago! Life...

 
At Wed Feb 08, 04:34:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

Hey, thanks LNF!

 
At Wed Feb 08, 04:50:00 PM MST, Blogger Carly said...

ah, memories... my son once pooped in a bubble bath. (That's a good time, right there. Find the poopie! Are you sure you got it all? Do you feel lucky?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home