Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's done. No going back now!

Today's cereal: Cheerios


We tried to have it done on Monday, but when we got to the place in the mall where we took her, they said we had to have her immunization records with us. Huh? Like I carry those around on my person. Maybe I should, though! So we went home earring-less, with plans to go back today.

Little Cutie was such a trooper! She shrieked initially, but then really only cried for about five minutes. I think she looks darling! (Although I'm trying not to obsess about how the earring in her right ear is off-center.) I expected her to be grumpy all night after having it done, but they don't seem to bother her. We'll see what happens when I try to clean them!

I can't wait to make her earrings to wear when she is old enough. Perhaps I will make her a little silver bracelt she can wear now, to go with her new little studs. Ah, playing dress-up with my Pet Baby sure is fun.

4 Comments:

At Wed Jan 25, 11:13:00 PM MST, Blogger bettyrae said...

Oh so cute! I'm sorry the right one isn't centered. The little dots looked ok. Maybe cause she did that one second and was struggling to do it?

 
At Thu Jan 26, 06:40:00 AM MST, Blogger The Leper said...

The last picture is by far my favorite. I love the cartoon eyes and expression.

 
At Thu Jan 26, 08:25:00 AM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

She's adorable! Good choice, Mom.

 
At Tue Jan 31, 01:59:00 PM MST, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

How cute! I'd be too scared to do that to my daughter. She's crazy wild and would rip them out or something. :) Maybe in 2nd grade when she does the whole First Communion thing. Hm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home