Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Bloggaversary to me!

Today's Cereal: Honeycomb

A year ago today I started my blog! Betcha didn't think I'd last this long. Neither did I!


Had the evening from hell yesterday. It took me two hours to get home from work because of the big snowstorm and all the idiot drivers. When I got home Robin was screaming because she has apparently decided bottles are of the devil and won't have anything to do with them. The Boy hadn't taken a nap so he was making THAT SOUND-- the whining one that makes my ears bleed-- and Kitt was obviously frazzled and ready to drop-kick the nearest child. We were supposed to go to dinner at mom's last night, but after two hours in the car and the mess I came home to, we ditched that idea. She lives a half-hour away on a good day. Sorry, mom. You know how I like soup!


On an up note, I got my first search & reunion client since October. I am excited! I hope all will go well with this one. I am searching FOR the adoptee this time... the birthmother's daughter has initiated the search. Kind of a sad story-- the birthmother died 2 or 3 years after the adoption happened. She was only 25. My client is hoping to find her half-sister, but also trying to understand the mother she never got to know. I hope I can help on both counts.

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 16, 10:48:00 AM MST, Blogger Beck said...

Do you want me to have a go at it? E-mail me any info you have on them...

 
At Thu Feb 16, 02:37:00 PM MST, Blogger Carly said...

bonne anniversaire.... or something vaguely like that in French....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home