Friday, August 05, 2005

A little business

Today's Cereal: Special K. With a banana I shared with The Boy.
Current Mood: Meh.

I have updated my links! Now they are separated into Family Blogs, and my Blog Friends. New to the Family Blogs section is my cool brother Dave, and his brilliant wife, Holly. And also in my Blog Friends section is Orion Skie. Welcome to my links, guys!

I realized that I had misread one of the questions from the Tagged Game in my previous post. One of them is 5 things I would do with $100,000,000. I read it as one million, not one hundred million! So here is my updated answer to that:

1) Buy a new house and 2 new cars-- and pay cash!
2) Pay off all my siblings' and parent's and in-laws' houses.
3) Buy a manor on St. Croix; take the whole family there bi-annually. Live there myself during the winter.
4) Travel the world
5) Start my husband's dream business

and I have to have one more. Sorry if that's cheating:
6) Start a charitable foundation for genealogists. It would award grants to genealogists, to pay for travel to the countries their ancestors came from so they could do research there. It would also award money to organizations that could help microfilm and index genealogical records. St. Croix records first! (Do you know how hard it is to research in the Virgin Islands, where all the records I need have been damaged or destroyed by hurricanes?!?)


I was also going to post a picture of my new, super-short haircut. But upon inspecting the pictures, I think I won't. I looked weird in both pictures (not my hair-- my position made my head look freakishly small and my neck freakishly big. The hair looked great!) I am vain enough that I don't want the world (or at least the 8 or 9 people who will ever see my blog) to see me looking anything but hot. No, make that HOTT. I must look hott at all times. (though the new baby is making that increasingly hard. Soooooo tired... Can't...fight...dark under-eye circles....)

5 Comments:

At Fri Aug 05, 03:10:00 PM MDT, Blogger failproof said...

Thanks Sis! You are a cool sister! I'll try to find something else neat to do to my template next week and you can ask me about that one too!

 
At Fri Aug 05, 03:27:00 PM MDT, Blogger Holly said...

Haven't you always looked HOTT? I am sure none of us would think you would look weird in any of your pictures. You are being too critical of yourself. That's probably why I haven't posted a picture of me yet. I want to look great for the whole world to see. I know I am way too critcal about myself, so until I find a picture I am happy with and you will too, nothing will be posted on our blogs.

 
At Mon Aug 08, 02:34:00 PM MDT, Blogger Orion_skie said...

Thank you Beck! *HUGE HUGS* Betcha your picture would've looked awesome n' HOTT. I had to curb my list down to 5...it was totally hard!

 
At Mon Aug 08, 05:17:00 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woops! Guess I shoulda tried a couple different camera angles, there. If it's the digipics I took the other week you are talking about!

Sarebear

 
At Thu Aug 11, 10:08:00 AM MDT, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

Well make them take more pictures cause I want to see it. Besides, I'm sure you look totally hott all the time. You're just brutal on yourself like the rest of us. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home