Friday, December 02, 2005

Hi, My name is Beck and I'm an addict.

Today's Cereal: Multi-grain Cheerios
Current Mood: Lazy


HO. LY. CRAP.

Carly clued me in to this article. I'm well on my way there. Seriously. I might even need an intervention soon, guys.

I liked Carly's list today, so I am copying her. Out of love.

Top 10 things I am addicted to:
1. The Internet
2. Cereal for breakfast
3. Candy
4. Beads
5. This blog
6. Genealogy
7. Harry Potter Fan-fiction. I know! I'm sorry. Especially this author.
8. Calling and bugging my husband at work all day.

I can't think of anymore right now, so I guess it's my top 8. Maybe my husband will tell me two more things I am addicted to (that I wasn't even aware of) next time I call and bug him.

Peace out, bee-yotches.

4 Comments:

At Fri Dec 02, 01:09:00 PM MST, Blogger Carly said...

awesome... thanks!

I like cereal for dinner, frankly. Mr. C doesn't seem to understand the idea.

And you know how I feel about beads!!!!

 
At Fri Dec 02, 01:13:00 PM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I'm definitely copying you and putting my addiction list on my blog.

 
At Fri Dec 02, 01:37:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

I frequently eat cereal for lunch. If I didn't have to feed a kid and a husband, that's probably all I'd eat for dinner, too!

 
At Mon Dec 05, 11:29:00 AM MST, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

I'd rather never cook and eat cereal all day too. What is it about cereal? Kinda like cookies and milk maybe cause it's sweet and crunchy? I dunno...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home