Sunday, February 20, 2005

Could I be Catherine the Great?

I am hoping this new baby (due date: July 18) will be a girl for a few reasons, not the least of which is that I have a freakin' enormous My Little Pony collection from when I was small. Seriously, I have over 50 My Little Ponies. If I have a girl, I can pass on my glorious collection to her. (Of course, knowing my luck, she'll be totally into tow trucks and backhoes and crap...)

I thought it fitting--my collection in mind--that this is the result of the lastest "What Are You" test I took:
my little pony
You're My Little Pony!! Sweet and innocent and
happy, you make people want to spew burrito
chunks. Even a Care Bear could kick your ass.

What childhood toy from the 80's are you?

6 Comments:

At Mon Feb 21, 09:20:00 AM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, I remember the Ponies. I thought they were cool, but I was way more into Barbies, what with all her cool clothes and shoes and whatnot.

 
At Mon Feb 21, 01:02:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

The Ponies later got accessories--shoes, clothes, whatever-- but they were really stupid and I never subscribed to horses wearing clothes. Nevermind that they had wings and could talk.

I liked Barbies too, but I was around 11 or 12 when I REALLY started liking them. Most girls nowadays at that age already have boyfriends and cell phones. Can you imagine me with a boyfriend at age 12, asking if he wants to play Barbies with me? "You can be Ken, Garrett!"

 
At Mon Feb 21, 01:09:00 PM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

That'd be funny, since he'd turn red and stutter and walk away.

I forgot to comment on the title of your post. For some god-forsaken reason in high school, I revered Catherine the Great. I wanted to be her. She was fascinating to me and quite possibly the coolest person I'd ever heard about.

 
At Mon Feb 21, 01:37:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

Oh yeah!
I was going for funny with that title-- I hope it didn't sound like I was implying that I wanted to get it on with a My Little Pony.
(Yeah, I know that's a myth...)

 
At Tue Feb 22, 04:01:00 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit! I was a speak and spell.

 
At Tue Feb 22, 10:23:00 PM MST, Blogger Beck said...

You Nerd, you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home