Thursday, February 17, 2005

My life as a Sim


Here is what my family would look like if we were Sims.
Except Baby Aiden would be WAY cuter. I love love LOVE Sims 2 and all the new features, but the babies are really creepy looking. I think it's the hair... they all either look like Dorothy Hamil or like they have an old man comb-over. But I digress.

Sims actually got the personalities in this picture pretty close, too. Me, trying to look all hot, and Kitt pulling a retard face. Maybe that's why I don't "Scrapbook." (Tell me honestly, is scrapbooking a Utah thing, or has this obsession reached world-wide proportions yet?) I don't scrapbook because Kitt is always trying to be cheeky in all our photos, and pulls these faces that look like he's either poo-ing a snapping turtle or has just got off the "special" bus. If someone were to look through a scrapbook of our vacation photos, they'd say, "oh, how nice of you to take that handicapped boy with you to Disneyland!"

I really love the Sims. But I can't play it anymore. I get too involved, and end up spending 7 hours at the computer watching my Sims go to the bathroom and nap on the couch-- all the little things they do. It's so adorable almost! It's like watching your kids grow up. "Look honey, they cut themselves when they make dinner!" "Look honey, they sleep in their UNDERWEAR! Isn't it cute?" Kitt always tries to get me to play, but he forgets that I won't go to bed once I get involved. And then HE has to get up in the middle of the night with The Boy because I am in a coma from staying up till 2:00 a.m. watching my Sims make out. And speaking of watching Sims making out, am I the only one who gets a little hot and bothered by this? Is that wrong of me? It's like a tiny little cable movie on my computer screen when they start going at it. Makes me all randy. Maybe THAT'S the real reason Kitt is always trying to get me to play...

1 Comments:

At Fri Feb 18, 10:26:00 AM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

Sims are cool, like midgets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home