Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunday, Sunday, NO good to me...

Day of rest my arse!

My kid hates church so much that I am starting to hate church just because I have to drag him there. What's the problem, you might ask, with a little boy who's only one? Well, gentle reader, THE NEXT PERSON TO ASK ME THAT CAN DAMN WELL TAKE HIM NEXT WEEK AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES!!

We joke that our Boy must be the spawn of the devil because he seems to hate God so much. The minute someone starts praying, the minute we head into the church, he suddenly sprouts four more arms and legs. And his voice amplifies by at least a thousand decibals. We're trying to wean him from the binky, but church is one place we're in a hurry to stuff it in his mouth. I half expect his head to start spinning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home