Thursday, February 17, 2005

My that's a tasty foot

I did it again the other night. Insulted someone before I could even think about it. A whole group of someones, in fact. My hubby and I were asked to sit on a "Dating Panel" for a youth activity at our church. The kids asked all sorts of questions about dating in general and about our experiences. One kid asked, "How cool did you think you were when you were teenagers?"

Stupid question, really. My response was stupider. But according to me, THE KIDS were the stupidest of all.

I started spouting off on how I thought I was SO COOL. All the cool things we used to do. No one else was cooler. And then I say, "Now I look at kids today and think, 'Man, I hope I wasn't that stupid!'" My husband laughed out loud and asked if I had just called all these kids stupid. Well I guess I had. They all just stared at me. Apparently I'm still as stupid as I was back then.

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 17, 10:40:00 AM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the World of Cool. It's great here, although at times a little stinky, but whatever. Word to your mother.

 
At Thu Feb 17, 11:17:00 AM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that and "you're only fat if you're over 200 lbs."
har har

 

Post a Comment

<< Home